jueves, 12 de julio de 2018

Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you about my hobby. Last year I decided to save and buy a bicycle, I wanted to remember the old days when I went out with my sisters and cousins ​​to walk around the neighborhood with our bicycles, where each afternoon we would return tired and take the rich "once" they had prepared for us our familys. Over the years, my bike stopped serving and therefore I said goodbye to those adventures I most wanted ... Finally! Nine years later I had my much longed for bicycle. I had lost my habit, and I did not dare to go out to the great avenues to take a walk with her, but I did not have a helmet on top! Now I look like that child again, eager for adventures. Fortunately, I live under the San Cristobal hill which I have traveled several times with my little sister, leaving both tired. Also, when I arrived from the university I went to the streets of the neighborhood where I met all my neighbors, ex-companions and where they persecuted me without stopping the adorable dogs, I even laughed only haha. I feel that my problems are flying together with the wind that hits me in the face, and they leave to not return until the other day when I am in Hahaha University. But the most beautiful and comforting, is to leave my house where my pets and family wait for the "once", just like when I was a child.

1 comentario:

  1. This post corresponds to the free topic, sorry for not making it clearer

    ResponderBorrar

The use of cell-phones in the classroom it is an increasingly frequent practice.  While for some people, this can be very beneficial, for ...