jueves, 12 de julio de 2018

Hello everyone again! Today I want to tell you about some things that I would love to learn, and others that I tried and for some reason I stopped.Music is something that I have always liked a lot and to which I have dedicated a lot of time, learning to play some instruments. An instrument that I have always liked a lot and that costs me a lot is the piano. I love the sound it produces and the movements it implies, along with all the musical possibilities that can be developed, although, I began to learn with great enthusiasm I have not advanced too much, why? It is not that I have felt frustrated, I just think that I have left it aside for pure laziness, since I think it is an instrument that requires much more dedication than others and a lot of patience. In spite of everything, I plan to learn later and I still try to play some melodies.Another thing I would love to learn later is to paint, either with oil, acrylics, ink does not matter, I would only love to capture in images the things that I see and feel, something that has always struck me especially for my father , who has great talent with everything related to drawings, paintings or illustrations.I hope someday learn to do these things, I have not lost hope, as people say, it's never too late.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

The use of cell-phones in the classroom it is an increasingly frequent practice.  While for some people, this can be very beneficial, for ...