miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

Hello friends, today I will talk you about my favorite photo!
This picture was taken during we study tour that I did with my high school course. We went to Bariloche in Argentina, in December. In this photo we are all together, behind us is Nahuel Huapi Lake, which is very beautiful and also, very large. This travel is very meaningful to me, and I think to my friends too. In the years that we were together in the high school we formed many bonds and a great friendship. this image gives me something of nostalgic, since we hardly see each other anymore, I only see with my closest group of friends.
The photo was taken by a friend, and I'm very sorry that it does not come out in it. The photo brings me many good memories, and helps me not to forget them.

I do not know what else to say about this photo and this moment, but here I leave it. that’s all, bye!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

The use of cell-phones in the classroom it is an increasingly frequent practice.  While for some people, this can be very beneficial, for ...