miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

Hello everyone again, today, I will talk you about what I would like to do at the end of my career. The truth, is that I have not yet thought if I would like to do a postgraduate degree, but if I have considered doing a pedagogy. When studying anthropology, I can take a course to even take pedagogy in history, which I would like very much.
I have always considered that the teacher's work is one of the most beautiful that can be. This depends on the way the teacher performs his work. I am very interested in learning how to deal with students, and how to carry out a pedagogy that does not repress, but liberates.

I have not thought about leaving the country to study, but if I can do it I would do it in Latin America. Finally, I think I would like to study the course in a part-time schedule, in order to have the money to pay the course.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

The use of cell-phones in the classroom it is an increasingly frequent practice.  While for some people, this can be very beneficial, for ...