jueves, 12 de julio de 2018

Art was always present in my life and in my house. Since I was a child, I saw my family sing and play music until dawn, where my grandmother was the coolest playing the piano, also followed in the footsteps of my dad, who encouraged me to want to learn more. At the age of 13 I had my first guitar, a simple but beautiful guitar, not with the best sound, but it is still my most faithful companion. At the beginning, like any beginner, my fingers did not flow so well on the guitar, what did flow beautifully was my motivation to learn, thanks to this, I gradually developed my ear and also my fingers. The music, it takes me to hidden places, that I only find in each string and in each song that I play. Playing music frees me from everything that I can feel in a moment, I  taking my mind to the clouds. I am very grateful to the people who encouraged me to start with music (including the artists I enjoyed).
Another art that I like is the cinema, it drives me crazy every staging that I can find in a good movie, I hope that at some point in my life I have the opportunity to take wonderful shots like the ones I've had the pleasure of seeing. Even so, I think that I dont change for anything the wonderful feeling of play my guitar as if it were the quiet current of a river that carries with it the most beautiful chords heard by

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

The use of cell-phones in the classroom it is an increasingly frequent practice.  While for some people, this can be very beneficial, for ...